Our mission statement is to preach and teach, the true gospel of the Kingdom of YHWH on this earth.
- Mat. 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. (not going to heaven John 3:13).
- John 3:13 And no one has ever gone up to heaven but he who came down from heaven, the Son of man.
To fulfill the role of the 5 fold ministry:
- Eph 4:11 And he gave some as Apostles, and some, prophets; and some, preachers of the good news; and some to give care and teaching;
Eph 4:12 For the training of the saints as servants in the Assembly, for the building up of the body of Messiah:
Eph 4:13 Till we all come to the harmony of the belief, and of the knowledge of the Son of Yah, to full growth, to the full measure of Messiah:
In so doing help the bride prepare herself:
- Rev 19:7 Let us be glad with delight, and let us give glory to him: because the time is come for the Lamb to be married, and his wife has made herself ready.
To reprove the work of darkness:
- Eph 5:11 And have no company with the works of the dark, which give no fruit, but make their true quality clear;
Eph 5:12 For the things which are done by them in secret it is shame even to put into words.
Eph 5:13 But all things, when their true quality is seen, are made clear by the light: because everything which is made clear is light.
Eph 5:14 That is why He says, “Wake up, you who sleep, Isaiah 26:19 and arise from the dead, and Messiah shall shine on you.”
- 2Co 4:6 For Elohim, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” is the One who has shone in our hearts for the enlightening of the knowledge of the esteem of Elohim in the face of יהושע Messiah.
- Act 26:17 And I will keep you safe from the people, and from the Gentiles, to whom I send you,
- Act 26:18 To make their eyes open, turning them from the dark to the light, and from the power of Satan to Elohim, so that they may have forgiveness of sins and a heritage among those who are made qadosh by belief in me.
As part of our program to help the most needy, we have visited “Nutri Hogar” a private institution which provides love, health and food to children with food deficiency that their families cannot provide, due to their economic situation. Below we present an introductory video by our brother Ministry Larry Scher: