– And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. Acts 2:1-47
– Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Messiah for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Set Apart Spirit. Acts 2:38
THE HEART OF THE MATTER
Hitherto is the end of the matter. As for me Daniel, my cogitations much troubled me, and my countenance changed in me: but I kept the matter in my heart. Daniel 7:28
Thou hast neither part nor lot in this matter: for thy heart is not right in the sight of Yahweh. Acts 8:21
– Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of Yahweh: the powers that be are ordained of Yahweh. Romans 13:1
– Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey Yahweh rather than men. Acts 5:29
– For the kingdom is Yahshua: and he is the governor among the nations. Psalms 22:28
Health and Healing Part 1
John 6:35 And Yahshua said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.
I Corinthians 10:31 Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of Yahweh.
Health and Healing Part 2
FEAST OF TRUMPETS
– Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, In the seventh month, in the first day of the month, shall ye have a sabbath, a memorial of blowing of trumpets, a Set Apart convocation. Leviticus 23:24
Leviticus 23:4 These are the feasts of the Messiah, even Set Apart convocations, which ye shall proclaim in their seasons.
RESURRECTIONS PART 4
As we will see, resurrections are an historical fact throughout Scripture. Some have already occurred
More are prophesied to occur in the near future.
Because those whom He knew beforehand, He also ordained beforehand to be conformed Romans 8:29
to the likeness of His Son, for Him to be the first-born among many brothers.
RESURRECTIONS PART 3
Then also those who have fallen asleep in Messiah have perished. I Corinthian’s 15:18
If in this life only we have expectation in Messiah, we are of all men the most wretched. I Corinthian’s 15:19
But now Messiah has been raised from the dead, and has become the first-fruit of those having fallen asleep. I Corinthian’s 15:20
RESURRECTIONS PART 2
And if Messiah has not been raised, then our proclaiming is empty, and your relief also empty, I Corinthian’s 15:14
and we are also found false witnesses of I Corinthian’s 15:15 Elohim, because we have witnessed of Elohim that He raised up Messiah, whom He did not raise up, if then the dead are not raised.
RESURRECTIONS PART 1
– Yahshua said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: John 11:25
For if we believe that Yahshua died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Yahshua will Yah bring with him. I Thessalonians 4:14
And if there is no resurrection of the dead, then Messiah has not been raised. I Corinthian’s 15:13
atonement And ye shall do no work in that same day: for it is a day of Leviticus 23:28 , to make an atonement for you before YAH your Elohim.
atonement if the man have no kinsman to recompense the trespass unto, let the trespass be recompensed unto the Messiah, even to the priest; beside the ram of the Numbers 5:8 , whereby an atonement shall be made for him.