Revised March 21, 2017
General notice and copyright information:
The website at http://yahsassembly.org/ also referred to as “the site” or “this site”, including all media such as graphics, photos, videos, audio, text, logos, trademarks, etc are copyrighted works belonging to Yah’s Assembly, unless they are copyrighted by another entity. For example: names, trademarks, logos, graphics, etc of third party sites, services and/or for products and/or services of whom Yah’s Assembly may be reporting on, endorsing, or who may have advertising on this site. In such instances copyrights are held by their respective owners, and any such copyrighted works are included on this site within the principals of fair use and/or with the permission and authorization of their respective copyright owners.
Since Yah’s Assembly may at any time have third parties contributing articles and/or other content, managing the site and/or it’s services, and/or maintenance related issues. Hereafter the use of “Us” and/or “We” and/or “Member” and/or “Membership” does not denote any change in ownership or control of this site as is stated above.
Other than for the purpose of page caching in your browser, copying or modifying any of the content of this site’s technical structure, layout, design etc is strictly prohibited unless you have the expressed permission of Yah’s Assembly to do so. Any violation of this can be grounds for legal action against you for malicious hacking of an electronic site, server and/or for copyright infringement.
Submitting Your Content for our use:
By submitting content to us, or to our website, you agree to grant us a perpetual, non-exclusive license to use said content without compensation or limitation, on this site, and/or any other site or service we choose, (please note, you are NOT transferring ownership rights to us for any content you submit, you are just granting us the right to use it.)
Of course we prayerfully consider each piece of content before publishing it, and we are happy to consider anything you would share with us as long as it is material that you own and hold the rights to, or as long as it is covered under the general principals of “fair use” provisions generally accepted world-wide.
Fair Use and Copyright Complaints:
This site respects the intellectual property of others, and Yah’s Assembly is committed to the principle of “fair use” of all intellectual property. If however you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please email us using the Contact page and provide us with the information so we can review it and get back to you.
If any of these terms or conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that term or condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining terms and conditions.
How information may be collected:
On this site, you can learn about a variety of news and information subjects as well as view information on any products or services which may be available, purchase products and/or services, make donations, request information, submit prayer requests and participate in chat rooms, bulletin boards or interact with comments as they appear on the site when and where applicable. This site may collect information from you as soon as you visit the site through:
- Information you voluntarily provide to us by emailing us directly, or through using the Contact page , for any reason including but not limited to: signing up for membership, or to receive news, updates, notifications, request information, submit prayer requests , or any other information from or about the site, about Yah’s Assembly and/or about information Yah’s Assembly may like to share with those who voluntarily join the Yah’s Assembly mailing list. If you are on the mailing list and would, at any time, like to have your contact details removed from the mailing list, updated or adjusted in any way, please email us via the Contact page of this site and we will assist you as soon as possible (please note: even though we try to respond within 2 working days of receipt of emails (excluding weekends and Scriptural Feast-days). We are often busy traveling and/or engaged in other activities out of the office. In those instances, it can be difficult to respond that quickly… (if this is the case, please be patient). However, if after 1 week you have not had a response to an email, please resend the email, as emails, for technical reasons, occasionally do not arrive.
Information obtained from third parties:
What kind of personal information we may collect:
In certain areas of this site, we may ask you to voluntarily provide us with personal information. The kinds of personal information that we may request may include (amongst other things) your:
- Physical address
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Mobile phone number
- Credit or debit card information (which we do not record, or store electronically, or by any other means other than is needed to complete donations, and/or sales as well as for shipping items).
- And information regarding your interests in a variety of subjects, programs, and services.
We may use the information you provide in the following ways:
- To improve and maintain this website.
- To respond to your comments, concerns and prayer requests.
- To communicate to you any information we think will be of interest to you including, but not limited to: general updates, prayer needs, news bulletins, etc.
- And for internal planning and research purposes.
Information sharing and transfer:
We take your privacy very seriously. Accordingly, we do not sell, rent or give away, your personal information to others. However, we may disclose personally identifiable information to governmental, judicial or law enforcement authorities, or to other individuals or entities when we believe that in accordance with legal requirements it is necessary:
- To carry out transactions with you, such as transferring your information to payment processors, credit card companies and/or shipping services which may assist in the processing of donations, and/or sales as well as for shipping items.
- Or additionally, we may transfer personal information if we are acquired by, or merged with any other entity.
Although security is very important, it is however impossible to guarantee that any information transmitted over the Internet can remain secure. While it is our intent to maintain the privacy of the information you transmit to and/or through our website, we cannot guarantee this information will remain confidential or secure.
How Your Information is Protected:
Information you provide us is protected to the best of our ability using technical, administrative and physical measures as safeguards against your information being compromised by or disclosed to an unauthorized third party. We will use any precautions we consider appropriate to accomplish this without any warranty either expressed or implied.
Disclosure relating to the collection of information by Third Party Sites:
Do Not Track Requests:
At this time, we do not alter our behavior or change any services when our site receives a “do not track” request from web browsers or other means, and have no way to transmit such a request to any third party sites and/or service providers. We suggest instead utilizing some means of disabling or deleting cookies as an alternative. Please remember that doing so may affect the functionality of this site.
Disclaimer Of Warranties And Limitation Of Liability:
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY YAH’S ASSEMBLY ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YAH’S ASSEMBLY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIALS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, YAH’S ASSEMBLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. JIM DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM ANY YAH’S ASSEMBLY REPRESENTATIVES ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR SOFTWARE. YAH’S ASSEMBLY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
THE LAWS OF SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
This site is not directed toward children, and we do not knowingly, market or solicit information from any child under the age of 13. In the event we learn that a child under 13 sends personal information to us, we will attempt to delete that information as soon as possible. We make every effort to comply with existing standards of decent, and unobjectionable content, and we endeavor to not allow the publication on this site, of indecent or objectionable content often referred to as adult content. However, if you are under the age of 13, please only visit this site WITH A PARENT OR YOUR LEGAL GUARDIAN PRESENT. We are sure it will be enjoyed by them as well.
How to contact us:
Thank you for visiting YahsAssembly.org