We welcome you to Yah’s Assembly in the Way!
Here at Yah’s Assembly we believe that there is only “One Truth” of Scripture and that Truth will make you free.
- John 8:32 and you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.We live in a world that has been totally deceived by Satan the devil.
- II Cor. 4:2 but have renounced the secret ways of shame, not walking in craftiness nor falsifying the Word of Elohim, but by the manifestation of the truth recommending ourselves to every human conscience, in the sight of Elohim.
Satan has a counterfeit for everything.
- II Cor. 4:3 And indeed, if our Good News has been veiled, it has been veiled in those who are perishing,
- II Cor. 4:4 in whom the mighty one of this age has blinded the minds of the unbelieving, so that the enlightening of the Good News of the esteem of Messiah, who is the likeness of Elohim, does not shine on them.
And moving on to verse 6…
- II Cor. 4:6 For Elohim, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” is the One who has shone in our hearts for the enlightening of the knowledge of the esteem of Elohim in the face of Yahshua Messiah.
And in the following reference we see…
- Rev. 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his messengers were cast out with him.
It is our intent to expose and bring to light Satan’s deceptions that hold the world and its inhabitants captive. He does this through every facet of our society, culture, science, health and medicine, education, religions of this world, agriculture, finances, pagan beliefs of life and death, astrology, history, languages and in many other areas. These things are all cleverly woven into our Babylonian System and are pagan in origin and can be exposed by the light of Scripture!
We live in a world held captive by Satan.
- 2Ti. 2:25 in meekness instructing those who are in opposition, lest somehow Elohim gives them repentance unto a thorough knowledge of the truth,
- 2Ti. 2:26 and they come to their senses, out of the snare of the devil, having been taken captive by him to do his desire.
In the next 90 days, you will find us posting more than 50 of our many sermons, Scripture Articles and Videos that are complete backed up by Scripture.