We believe that Scripture is Yah’s Truth.
- John 17:17 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.
We should live by every Word of Scripture.
- Deu. 8:3 And He humbled you, and let you suffer hunger, and fed you with manna which you did not know nor did your fathers know, to make you know that man does not live by bread alone, but by every Word that comes from the mouth of יהוה
- Mathew 4:4 But יהושע answered him, saying, It has been written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of Elohim.
We believe in Torah – Acts 24:14 which includes keeping the Sabbath.
- Acts. 24:14 “And this I confess to you, that according to the Way which they call a sect, so I worship the Elohim o my Fathers, believing all that has bee written in the Torah and in the Prophets.”
- Exo. 31:13 And you, speak to the children of Yisra’ĕl, saying, My Sabbaths you are to guard, by all means, for it is a sign between Me and you throughout your generations, to know that I, יהוה, am setting you apart.FOOTNOTE: The only sign of יהוה setting us apart, the only sign of the everlasting covenant, is His Sabbaths, one of them being the seventh day Sabbath. This is repeated in Ezek. 20:12 & 20.A true sign between Yah and His people to be kept as an everlasting Covenant.
- Exo. 31:16 And the children of Yisra’ĕl shall guard the Sabbath, to observe the Sabbath throughout their generations as an everlasting covenant.We are to walk as He walked.
1 Jn. 2:6 The one who says he stays in Him ought himself also to walk, even as He walked.He kept the Sabbath and says He is the Master of the Sabbath.
- Mar. 2:27 And He said to them, “The Sabbath was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath.”
- Mar. 2:28 So the Son of Adam is also Master of the Sabbath.
We believe in keeping the Set-apart Days found in Leviticus 23.
- Lev. 23:4 These are the appointed times of יהוה, set-apart gatherings which you are to proclaim at their appointed times.
- Lev. 23:5 In the first month, on the fourteenth day of the month, between the evenings, is the Passover to יהוה.
Worldly holidays such as Christmas and Easter are pagan in origin and not found in the original translations of Scripture. They are also forbidden in Scripture.
- Jer. 10:1 Hear the word which יהוה speaks to you, O house of Yisra’ĕl.
- Jer. 10:2 Thus said יהוה, Do not learn the way of the gentiles and do not be awed by the signs of the heavens, for the gentiles are awed by them.
- Jer. 10:3 For the prescribed customs of these peoples are worthless, for one cuts a tree from the forest, work for the hands of a craftsman with a cutting tool.
- Jer. 10:4 They adorn it with silver and gold, they fasten it with nails and hammers so that it does not topple.
We believe Yahshua’s sacrifice replaced animal sacrifices.
- Heb. 10:9 then He said, “See, I come to do Your desire, O Elohim.” He takes away the first to establish the second.
- Heb. 10:10 By that desire we have been set apart through the offering of the body of יהושע Messiah once for all.We believe that the only name by which we may be saved is Yahshua Messiah. Acts 4:12 And there is no deliverance in anyone else, for there is no other Name under the heaven given among men by which we need to be saved.
We believe that YHWH and Yahshua are the only true names found in the origin of Hebrew and Aramaic. Other names are pagan in origin.
- Exo. 23:13 And in all that I have said to you take heed. And make no mention of the name of other mighty ones, let it not be heard from your mouth.
- Exo. 3:15 And Elohim said further to Mosheh, “Thus you are to say to the children of Yisra’ĕl, יהוה Elohim of your fathers, the Elohim of Abraham, the Elohim of Yitsḥaq, and the Elohim of Yaʽaqob, has sent me to you. This is My Name forever, and this is My remembrance to all generations.”
We believe we are saved by favor or belief (grace is a pagan word).
- Eph. 2:8 For by favour you have been saved, through belief, and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of Elohim,
However, that is only half of the story.
- Eph. 2:10 For we are His workmanship, created in Messiah יהושע unto good works, which Elohim prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
This includes keeping the Commandments.
- Jas. 2:26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so also the belief is dead without the works.
- 1 Jn. 2:4 The one who says, “I know Him,” and does not guard His commands, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
We are saved by favor yes, but the habitual breaking of the Commandments can cause us not to inherit the Kingdom of Yah.
- Gal. 5:19 And the works of the flesh are well-known, which are these: adultery, whoring, uncleanness, indecency,
- Gal. 5:20 idolatry, drug sorcery, hatred, quarrels, jealousies, fits of rage, selfish ambitions, dissensions, factions,
- Gal. 5:21 envy, murders, drunkenness, wild parties, and the like – of which I forewarn you, even as I also said before, that those who practice such as these shall not inherit the reign of Elohim.