“THE END OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER” by Pastor Larry Scher
THIS BOOK WILL ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
2. When did the New World Order really begin?
3. Why does a Loving Creator allow so much suffering?
4. Why was mankind created? Is he a finished creation?
5. Why does the New World Order Have to end?
6. Why can’t mankind govern itself without empires always being destined to rise and fall?
7. With all of our technology, why is there still so much poverty, disease, and war?
8. Will there be a supernatural intervention to deliver mankind from himself and planet earth from self-destruction?
1. I want to thank my Heavenly Father and His Son for His sacrifice that delivered us from ourselves, our sins, and the works of the devil.
2. For over fifty years I have been a truth-seeker. I am most grateful to my past mentors, teachers, and fellow ministers who have helped me build the foundation of truth that I present to you in this book.
3. To all the brave researchers and journalists who undauntedly risked their lives and in some cases given their lives to expose secret societies and globalists AGENDAS that are enslaving and deceiving all mankind into worshiping their “god” Lucifer. I could also be risking my life to further expose the AGENDAS of the evil ones and articulating how and why their New World Order will fail.
4. George Orwell said: “in a time of universal deception, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” We now live in such a time!
This book was written as a reference source to be studied and researched. It is intentionally repetitious and recaps various subject matter relating to important points. This will assist the reader to get the most out of this book.
There are places where you will see words in parentheses and/or quotation marks. These are words I do not use myself due to their pagan origins and their corrupted use in Scripture. Yet most readers need to understand these words so they can study them for themselves and correct the usage of the pagan words that are forbidden in Scripture — for example:
Hosea 2:16 “And it shall be, in that day,” declares *Elohim “That you call Me “My Husband,” and no longer call Me “My Ba’al.” The origin of the word Ba’al is pagan and means “Lord”. (The Scriptures Translation).
*YHWH is the spelling of Yahweh in the Hebrew Bible. In this presentation, I use the anglicized spelling Yahweh to identify the “GOD” of Israel, but Yahweh and YHWH are the same entity.
Yahweh (YHWH)The national god of ancient Israel and Judah
Elohim: The word “God” is actually Elohim. I use it instead of writing “God” because it is the correct term. Elohim has three meanings; singular and plural in Genesis. Both are used at creation for the Father and the Son. It has also been used to mean a judge in Israel. The Scripture cannot be broken. One cannot force a piece in place to complete the puzzle. It either fits or it does not. Any word, topic, or doctrine must fit with all the other words on the same subject. If it does not fit, it is either a corruption or the word was not in the original text. Is Scripture your authority or source for truth, or are you part of the “Yeah But” crowd? Rejecting certain doctrines because they are too hard or uncomfortable for you is what I call “Selective Obedience.” Are you one of those people who will learn the hard way?
Exodus 23:13 And in all that I have said to you, take heed, and make no mention of the name of other mighty ones, let it not be heard from your mouth.
Scripturally, sin is the transgression of the law. 1 John 3:4 Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.