Skip to content
We do not believe in selling the Word.
- Mat. 10:8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons. You have received without paying, give without being paid.
We do believe in tithing, as it is a law and in the giving of offerings, especially on the Set-apart days. Giving in this way is an act of worship. If we disobey these commands, it is robbing Yah.
- Mal. 3:7 “From the days of your fathers you have turned aside from My laws and did not
guard them. Turn back to Me, and I shall turn back to you,” said יהוה of hosts. “But you
said, ‘In what shall we turn back?’
- Mal. 3:8 “Would a man rob Elohim? Yet you are robbing Me! But you said, ‘In what have
we robbed You?’ In the tithe and the offering!
- Mal. 3:9 “You have cursed Me with a curse, for you are robbing Me, this nation, all of it!
- Mal. 3:10 “Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, and let there be food in My house. And please prove Me in this,” said יהוה of hosts, “whether I do not open for you the windows of the heavens, and shall pour out for you boundless blessing!
If you like what you see and hear, we do gladly accept donations to support this ministry.